Cover more with Insure4Excess: Excess reimbursement isn't just for rental cars

Did you know you can cover your excess on other insurance policies too? Now we’ve started a new year, you may be thinking about your travel plans for 2020 or be introducing a new pet into the family – we can help you cover things like your home, pet, motor or travel insurance excess’s with our sister company Insure4Excess.

Insure4Excess offer two types of policy:

Lifestyle Excess Reimbursement Insurance

Covers the excess of your home, motor, pet and travel policies all in one excess policy (up to £750 with gold level cover)

Motor Excess Reimbursement Insurance

Covers the excess on your motor insurance policy (up to £750 with gold level cover)

How does it work?

Choose the type of insurance excess you would like to cover for reimbursement and then pick from the three levels of cover on offer; bronze, silver or gold. If something happens and you are charged the excess by your insurers, pay the charge and keep all receipts and correspondence and then claim back the amount of excess you were charged with Insure4Excess.

To see full information, please visit

About the author

Adam Summersby - blog author, car hire excess insurance business unit directorThis is a marketing article from insurance4carhire by our car hire excess insurance business unit director, Adam Summersby. Adam is a respected leader with 11 years’ varied experience in niche personal and commercial lines insurance, including caravan, site operators and excess reimbursement, with proficiency in leadership, sales and account management.

Security Icon


Our payment systems are verified by VeriSign.

FAQ Icon


For more information, or to find the answers to frequently asked questions please consult the FAQs.

Help Icon


Haven't been able to find the answer to your question using the FAQs page? Visit our contact us page.

Payment Icon


We accept payment from Amex, Maestro, Mastercard and Visa cards.